View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
sue_ZZZ
Crimping Master

Default Closed & Swapping Fancy Folds Card Swap. Due January 18, 2013.

Itís been awhile since Iíve hosted a swap so I need the help of all you ladies to make this a successful swap. Iíve been having so much fun trying new folds but Iím already tired of making Christmas cards so this swap is for fancy folds/no holiday, no special reason cards. There are no categories so youíll get back an assortment of fancy fold cards. Because some cards use more cardstock than others, you can choose to send in sets of 3, 4, 5, or 6 cards (+1).

Have fun trying new folds, the SCS tutorials are really good! Hereís a few links to get you startedÖ

Splitcoaststampers - Triangle Trifold Project Tutorial by Beate Johns

Tri Fold Shutter Card Tutorial & Instructions by Bonnie Szwalkiewicz

Splitcoaststampers - View-Masterô Card Project Tutorial by Kyla Maestas

Splitcoaststampers - Tunnel Card Project Tutorial by Beate Johns

Splitcoaststampers - Waterfall Card Project Tutorial by Kathy Logan

Wiper Card Tutorial: Make a Card with a Surprise Pop Up Image by Beate Johns

Splitcoaststampers - Tutorials Concertina Fold Card

You must check in 2 weeks before the end date and let me know you are still in the swap. If you need to drop out that is fine, life happens and the holidays can get hectic, but please let me know. You must also check in after swap and let us know you received your swap back.

Description requirement:
These should be full-size cards although some fancy folds are not 4 ľ x 5 Ĺ so if you make a card that wonít fit in a standard card envy, please include an envy your card will fit in.

Quantity: 3, 4, 5, 6 (+1)
You will not get one of your own back, so make sure to make an extra one for yourself! I will try to send you back as many different fancy folds as I can.

Vendor products:
No vendor restriction, but please use only good quality card stock
Please use at least 2 layers
Embellishments are optional on this card.
Take pride in making fabulous cards with friends in mind
Everyone is welcome.

Recipe:
Although a recipe is not required, some folks may want to know how to case your card, or what kind of technique you are using as we are always trying to learn. If you decide to include your recipe please make sure to add Your Real Name, SCS Name, Swap Name, email address, products and techniques used.

Deadline: In my hands by January 18, 2013 and I will have them postal within 5 days of the due date. Cards not received by then will regrettably be returned to sender as not to hold up the swap.

Mailing instructions: Put your cards in a zip lock bag with the swap name, your real name, and your SCS name. Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with the same postage as it took to send to me plus two extra stamps just in case needed. Thanks!

DO NOT send metered postage as we all know they only work for day of purchase!! If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $5.35 priority stamp and a self-addressed priority label. I will provide priority envelope. I donít mind cash, just tell me if you prefer First Class or Priority mail, I will return whatever is left to you.

NO METERED POSTAGE PLEASE.

Please donít hesitate to post questions to this thread. I welcome all advice. Welcome all swappers to post messages and make friends during the swap.
Thanks for joining!!

Blue: Received....thanks!!!

My Address:
Sue McDaniel
11609 Bayview Drive
Papillion, NE 68133

6 (+1):
1. Sue_zzz (waterfall card)
2. Sue_zzz
3. mdov

4. MBOSS
5. KittyStamps2

6. ktfabian2
7. animallover

4 (+1):
1. Quilling_Queen
2. wileyk - triangle trifold
3. Nikki S - flip-it cards

4. Nikki S

3 (+1):
1. SAM_Stamper (easel cards)
2. SAM_Stamper (Z-fold cards)
3. Dani_Fournier (view master cards)
4. Dani_Fournier (concertina fold cards)
5. Dani_Fournier (diagonal fold cards)

6. MBOSS
7. tfover
8. mdov
9. ktfabian2

10. momof2girls (stairstep cards)

Last edited by Jmaraul; 01-23-2013 at 12:21 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!