View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:17 AM   #8
thescpells
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
I found a scrapbook store that says they have papers and stickers for 2 SC schools then I began checking the college bookstores. But you know what? I thought why does it have to have any images on it?? Just use school colors!

I just made a post it note holder with elegant eggplant cs, tangerine tango ribbon and then used a tiny EK Success punch of a paw print. Looks cute! Actually, I think the paw print might be a wolf or a bear, but it's close enough
Carole, I live in Columbia - if you decide you need a paw stamp I can tell you where to find one. Since it's an animal's paw, they can sell them - it's simply up to you to turn it to the one o'clock position!

For the other major school (local, of course!) I'm thinking your best bet would be to check the college bookstore if you're in town. I actually snagged a stamp of that logo years ago when I found someone selling them in a stamp store before they realized they were violating copyright laws. I don't use it often and I've never made money by using it. Sorry I can't help you more on that one!

Julie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!