View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #13782
Soni B
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Good evening Quackers.

Soni, so sorry about burning your hand. That is so painful. Do you grow aloe vera outside. That's good to put on burns. I hop it feels better soon and heals up quickly.

I am planning to make cards all weekend. I do have to make a run to HL tomorrow. PSC is having a big anniversary/birthday blog hop starting next Wednesday and it's going to be for 4 days. Different DT members will be posting different things on their blogs. I signed up to do all 4 of the challenges, so I need to make a card for each day. I decided to combine it with my own prize giveaway for my birthday and my one year blogging anniversary which was actually back in July. I thought it would be fun and get more people to my blog. I picked up some things at Michael's today for the prize and want to go see what HL has also. Michael's still had a 40% off one thing coupon good until tomorrow and a 50% off one that starts today. So I guess I'll be going back to Michael's tomorrow also to see what else I can get.
no I do not grow Alovera but I have burn cream from the hospital...it is great I felt the sting working its way out it really helped 2 fingers and my thumb the index finger was bright red and I knew it was the worst
Krista did cover that finger and wrapped it in gauze and taped it so it feels better now we will redo it tomorrow I think this will take several days to heal

But while she was here we noticed the curling iron was hot so we laid it on the counter and turned it off... and I just checked it after 45 minutes and dang it was on again...
I will leave it unplugged for now but I will take it back I guess ...it is a Revlon, I like the ceramic ones... and I have only been using it a couple of weeks it has not done this before

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!