View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #3535
DCinkit
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I am Extremely Excited! I received an Envelope in the mail just now with an Enjoyable assortment of goodies from Diane! Thank you so much for the prize for the E challenge!! I absolutely love the dp. And the stamped images...I don't have those stamps so it will be fun to color them and use on Christmas cards. It was Especially nice of you to write what type of ink you used so I can decided which coloring medium to use! I have to admit, no one does the alphabet challenge like you do! You have such a wonderful way of using the letter throughout your notes and projects! Thanks again, I love the package and it's always fun getting happy mail. I am still in my jammies. Had a headache and was trying to decide if I wanted to go shopping and just couldn't push myself. But feeling much better now.
Kathy ~

Oh my friend, you are so fully welcome for the prize. Iím so pleased that you like it! Thank you again for the fabulous and generous gift of the very full stack of embossed pieces. Itís fantastic!!! Iím full of joy to be able to experiment with embossing in a new way! Thank you! I sent you a PM, however, Iím following up with this further note to say Thank YOU! I used the first one today Ė on a Friday!

Isaiah 9:6
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!