View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #2
teegee7617
Mad Swapper

I meet up with friends every month or two (sometimes more often) at Archiver's. I really hate the packing and unpacking of my supplies. So, what I've done is over time I've put together a travel kit.

I started out with a wheeled tote and the Crop In Style Paper Taker . I put a couple of sheets of each color paper in page protectors (I use 8-1/2x11.) and loaded up the paper taker. Then I added two floss organizers. I put a small amount of each color of matching ribbon & buttons/etc in the compartments. You can see how I did it here: On The Road Again… | Purple Place Designs

Over the last year I've used coupons/sales to add duplicates of pretty much all the basic tools I use every time. ATG, corner rounders, small paper trimmer, dimensional adhesive. I would pay attention to what I forgot & had to borrow at each meet-up, and add that to my bag for the next time. Yes, I actually completely forgot adhesive one time. When I bought myself a Vagabond for Christmas, I kept my Cuttlebug and it's permanently packed in a cute little tote I found at JoAnn. So by this point the only things I really need to pack & unpack are stamps & dies and whatever patterned paper strikes my fancy at the time. Oh and my Copics that I now keep in one of the ArtBin cases, so I can grab & go.

My Blog: Purple Place Designs
My Etsy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!