View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #117
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
I am sorry for the late reply. I use my carts in CCR. Once you link a cartridge to the Gypsy you can't link it to another Gypsy. You can use the cartridges with CCR, Design Studio or on other Cricut machines.

What gets a lot of Cricut users confused is that you can't link a cartridge to CCR that has been linked to the Gypsy. That's why a lot of Cricut users think the cartridges are unusable in CCR. Hope that helps.

If I want to use my Gypsy. I design in CCR, save the file for the Gypsy and use Cricut Sync to add my project to the Gypsy.

My DH has a job prospect. I don't want to say what it is because I am superstitious but it will give us the opportunity to travel all over the country and possibly Internationally. We are thinking of selling everything in our home and getting an RV. I will definitely not be taking my Cricut's with me. I will take my Cameo. I am excited about it because I rather travel and have my sketchbook than a full craft room. We have been trying to do this since the recession started.
DeeAnn I hope everything turns out the best for you. Sounds like a new life journey and learning experience.
Message me if you decide to yard sale .