View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:33 AM   #247
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyscrapmom View Post
I'm going to try lip balm purses this year. I thought I heard people say the best source was Avon at $0.69 each. I looked up their new catalog today and saw in their holiday lip balms they have sugar cookie, peppermint, cinnamon & spice, and berry blizzard. They also have the traditional Care Deeply, Dew Kiss, Moisture Therapy intensive - and then they still have fall flavors - carmel apple, mochacchino, cinnamon twist and butterscotch. My question is what is the best way to go? Flavored or unflavored - both - what kinds of flavors are popular? I know it's all subjective but I'm hoping to hear from experienced sellers of this item - or do they not really care because the packaging is so cute?

I just ordered some from Avon, but they only had sugar cookie and mint, but they were 49 cents. I sold the flavored last year and that's what people wanted. I had some unflavored too, but they looked through purses to get to the flavor they wanted. Their prices go back and forth so much it drives me nuts. But I'd go with flavored myelf.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!