View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #4433
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCraft View Post
I don't have room on my table for the frame style of sign.
I print out the product name and price, cut the strips of paper, then tape each one to the front of the tray holding it. I can get most of them to last throuh the whole season...
..except for the ones that sit in the midde of the table.
Does anyone else notice that older women carry very large big purses, and they feel free to plop it down on my product so they can search for their wallet to pay? It drives me crazeeeee!
And that is why I don't put fragile products in the middle of the table.

I've had people move things on my table too, to set their other bags down or whatever. Sometimes my look (because I usually scowl before I remember to be nice!) reminds them that they are being not so nice and they apologize and move things back - sometimes they just don't care. Some people are super nice (most of them thank goodness) and some are jerks.

I had one lady last year who took about 20 minutes (and I'm not kidding on that) to look at a bookmark (that was selling for $1.25) on whether she should buy it, would it hold up, she's a librarian you know, reads a lot of books. I almost told her just use a torn piece of paper for crying out loud and move along. My niece was helping at that time and just stared at her. She was a bit batty (the lady, not my niece). She finally did buy the bookmark. She probably will come back this year to let me know if it held up. I'm just dying to find out!

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!