Okay ladies, I have my 'F' card done. If I counted correctly, I have 15 things starting with the letter 'F'. Here's my card: First Class Friendship
!. The word 'Follow'
3. 'Fall' Leaves
4. 'Five' leaves in one cluster
5. The word 'First'
6. The word 'Friendship'
7. The bird is sitting on a 'Fir' branch
8. There are Flourishes on the card
9. Two of the sentiments and the inking around the edge of the card is stamped in 'Frayed' Burlap Distress Ink
10. The edges of the flowers, the bird, some of the leaves have been shaded or edged in 'Fired' Brick Distress Ink
11. The torn edges of the Kraft cardstock has been inked in Vintage Photo first and then edged in the Frayed Burlap to give the paper a 'Faux' burnt edge look.
12. I have a 'Flower' on my card.
13. The bird has two 'Feet'!!! lol
14. I stamped and 'Fussy' cut out a second bird to pop dot on top of the original stamped image for some added dimention.
15. There is a clock 'Face' as well!!
Now I tried to find the post where it explains how the points work for these words and I finally gave up on about page 18 or so.....lol. So if I understand it correctly, we get a point for every 'extra' item or word beginning with the letter of the week......which would give me 14 points I think.
I'm off to bed now.....too much thinking for this brain....lol