View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #32
Arlene_C
Forum Fanatic

Sorry I have been MIA for several months. I got lots of cards made and was several months ahead, but I knew that there were some family issues that would require a great deal of my time. I did not get my Sept cards made and I may not get Oct or Nov - but I have more than enough cards for this year so I'm not worried. My mother came and stayed with me for about 6 weeks this summer - she has Alzheimers and she was quite a handful for DH while I was working! (dad passed away about 10 years ago) Visited with DD#2 and grandkids for a week (we took 5 generation photos!). When my mother went back to my brother's house, the Memory Care facility had an opening and we moved mom into it. Last month we traveled back to mom's house and cleaned it out and put it on the market to sell (mom grew up in the depression - never threw anything away!). My house is overrunning with things I brought back from mom's - so much history, hertiage and memories! I hope to have some sort of organization to my house by Christmas!

You all have such lovely cards and when I get a chance I will try to leave some love in your galleries! Keep stamping!!

I WILL ONLY SHIP IN THE U.S.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!