View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #56
tutu1960
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyMa View Post
I seem to be getting the updates, for the most part, but I check once a day anyway when the swap date is getting nearer.

So....Betty, not surprisingly, I'm confused! Is everyone supposed to bring an appetizer, but there will also be coffee and donuts? Or is it one or the other? And if it's one or the other, how do we do our fair share on the coffee/donuts?
Hey Linda,
Lisa wants to bring donuts, since we are starting an hour earlier...I thought I would get some coffee from Starbucks, along with some OJ, water and soft drinks. There may be a few coffee drinkers so I am kind of rethinking that. I checked with Starbucks and it is $12.95 for a coffee traveler and serves 12 to 15.

My original plan was to have appetizers and that still is the case. So hoping is still planning to bring an appetizer of some sort. It will be a light breakfast and lunch.

So to help me decide on the Starbucks coffee, how many will drink coffee and how many will not. I need to go through the thread and see how many have expressed that they wll not be drinking coffee.

Hope this answers your question, Linda.

Candice, I will send out an email...thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!