View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #26
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsooze View Post
Had to jump in here - I saw an excellent video on YouTube on how to store your SN markers. I found it when I was looking for a comparison on markers while debating whether to buy some SN or not ( I did). The woman in the video bought an inexpensive plastic case from JoAnn's "StorNCarry Slim Scrapbook Case"...retails for 9.99 it was on sale yesterday for 4.97 plus they let me use a 20% off coupon! I got the last one....anyway, this woman left the SN markers in the packaging but cut around the outline of the plastic. She also cut the part of the package that showed the colors included - the strip of cardboard. She took the back off the pkg containing the markers, and turned the pkg upside down so the little curved plastic holders were on the bottom, then put six of these sets into the storNcarry case...ingenious and cheap - the markers stay in color families and don't roll around - they store flat in very little space. She also taped that little cardboard strip to the edge of each tray - i'm not sure you need that, since markers are labeled but i guess it would make it easier to see the order. Also, that carry case has a little plastic tab on the inside that snaps right out before you put your markers in. Sorry if this sounds confusing...but I can't wait to get the markers and try it out.
Do you have link for video? I would like to see it.