View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #123
Cynamom
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstieber View Post
Well, my opinion of this is that I don't like the idea of this being a "popularity" show. I believe that those who dance the best should be staying and those who can't dance well should go home. It should be about dancing. And the only thing I can do about it is to quit watching the show, which is what I've done. It's really too bad, I used to look forward to watching on Monday nights, but there are plenty of better ways to spend my time.

And for the record, I don't dislike anyone who's been on the show (except for Kate Gosslin), I just would like to see this become a dancing competition again.
I agree with you. And if more viewers would stick to their guns and quit watching, producers might stop pulling some of their stunts like not bringing back the best dancers on an all-star show.

I would NEVER vote for someone I liked if they weren't a good dancer, because, as you said, it is a dancing show. If I had a fave person that was not a good dancer, I just would not vote at all, but I truly would not vote for my fave person if they weren't a good dancer, and I have done that in the past....

Anyway, hopefully it will all work itself out soon....