View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #4421
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspiv View Post
Mary...GMTA! (Great Minds Think Alike) I started doing this a couple years ago with the acrylic frame signs after driving myself nuts trying to either upright the cute signs I made or glue dot them back in place where they fell off from where I had them stuck. The small acrylic frames (or I use the 4x5 or 5x7 also when I need to explain more) are perfect for signs. I always type signs up (multiples on one sheet so I dont waste paper) and cut them up and insert them into the frames. And if you don't change prices then you can use them year after year, which I found I couldn't use my paper signs from year to year before....they just wouldn't hold up. I have some of those metal grid type walls and the signs will even hang on them. I also store the signs with the items that are left over so I can easily find them and refresh my memory with how much I charged last year.

Does everyone else drive themselves nuts in the "planning and staging" part of a craft fair? I can't be the only one?! I have about 5 different things being made at the same time and on top of that, I spend too much time doing the little things, like thinking of what color scheme I want the booth to be, thinking about set up, making signs and figuring out how I am going to display things. Ugh!

Post it note stuff usually sells pretty well for me too. I made these super cute ones last year that I liked better than anything else I have made and I couldn't give those babies away?! You just never know, do you? LOL
Hmmm I was thinking of making something like this for prices, but I'm wondering if they would be too easily knocked down? Updates From ParisEstates: Christmas Placecard Holders – Blog Candy #2
I like the idea of using those plastic frames too.

NO you are not the only one! I have a theme... birds... AND a name with a banner I designed: The Wizards of "Ahhhs" cause there are three of us The banner has a wizard hat and wand hanging over the words.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!