View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:42 PM   #96
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update on Tyler

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR TYLER, THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

TYLER WENT TO SEE THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY ABOUT HIS LEG HURTING. HE TOOK EX RAYS AND SAID THAT THE MUSCLES IN TYLER'S LEG ARE MESSED UP FROM THE SURGERY HE HAD IN MARYLAND. THEY ARE GOING TO TRY A MUSCLE RELAXER TIL THE 16TH AND SEE IF THAT HELPS. IF NOT THEN HE WILL HAVE TO TAKE SHOTS EACH WEEK. IF THE SHOTS DO NOT WORK, HE WILL HAVE TO OPERATE ON HIS LEG AGAIN.

WE HAVE APPOINTMENT NOVEMBER 8TH TO GO BACK TO MARYLAND TO SEE DOCTOR RODRIGUEZ AND FIGURE OUT THE NEXT STEP IN WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE JAW.

TYLER IS SO SKINNY AND REALLY LOOKING SO TIRED. I AM REALLY AFRAID HE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A FEEDING TUBE BEFORE LONG. THE DOCTORS HAVE TALKED ABOUT A FEEDING TUBE. HE EATS BUT HIS FOOD IS NOT DOING HIM MUCH GOOD. HE WEIGHS 70 POUNDS AND SHOULD WAY OVER A HUNDRED. MY FIVE YEAR OLD NATHAN WEIGHS 55 POUNDS. I TOLD DOCTOR RODRIGUEZ IF HE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE PARTS FROM MY BODY I WILL GIVE THEM TO TYLER.

WE ALSO GOT IN TOUCH WITH DOCTOR RODRIGUEZ ABOUT TYLER'S JAW BECAUSE IT IS REALLY SWOLLEN. HE WANTS US TO GO SEE DOCTOR BREW HERE IN GREENVILLE FOR X RAYS AND THEN DOCTOR BREW WILL CALL HIM IF WE NEED TO GO TO MARYLAND.

TYLER HAS BEEN IN A LOT OF PAIN LATELY AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL. HE SAYS HE LOVES SCHOOL, HIS TEACHER AND HIS CLASS. TIGGERVILLE SCHOOL HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO US AND THEY LOVE TYLER. MRS. OROSCO, THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR AND MISS PAT HAVE BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP US ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE STAFF. THANK YOU TO ALL TYLER'S ANGELS AT TIGGERVILLE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING US UNDER YOUR WING AND LOVING TYLER. STEVEN THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR TYLER, YOU ARE ONE AWESOME PERSON. I TELL THE WORLD THAT YOUR FAMILY MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOU. EVEN THOUGH TYLER NEVER MET YOU, YOU HAVE LOVED HIM AND STUCK BY HIM FOR I THINK ABOUT 8 YEARS NOW. ALSO MRS. FLASH, YOU HAVE BEEN WITH TYLER FOR 10 YEARS SINCE HE WAS TWO. I KNOW GOD PLACED YOU ALL IN TYLER'S LIFE, YOU ARE HIS ANGELS. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

HE ASK ME YESTERDAY ON THE WAY TO THE DOCTOR IF HIS FACE WAS SWOLLEN AND SAID HE CAN FEEL IT. HE SAID MY MOUTH DOESN'T LINE UP ANY MORE NANNY. HE SAID THAT HE TOOK SCHOOL PICTURES THIS YEAR BUT PLEASE DO NOT ASK HIM TO TAKE ANY MORE PICTURES SAYING I AM SAD BECAUSE I CANNOT SMILE.

WE SIT AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE YESTERDAY FROM EIGHT UNTIL ABOUT TWELVE AND THEN HAD TO GO GET MEDS. BY THEN HE WAS HUNGRY AND ETHAN GAVE ME A FIT BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO SIT AT DOCTOR'S OFFICE. I HAVE BEEN PUTTING ABOUT 70 TO 8O DOLLARS IN GAS EVER WEEK TO GET TYLER AND HIS DAD TO DOCTORS AS WELL AS GETTING ASHLEY DOWN TO BARGAIN FOODS. IT TAKES MY WHOLE SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK. THANK GOD WE HAVE PAPA'S DISABILITY TO PAY BILLS.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DONATE A GAS CARD IT SURE WOULD HELP OUT. AS USUAL YOU CAN DONATE AT PAY PAL TURPIN10648@ BELLSOUTH.NET. THANK GOD THAT TYLER'S ANGELS CARE.

TYLER'S GOING TO BE TWELVE ON THE NINTH. WE ARE TAKING HIM TO LITTLE REBEL TAYLOR'S SO HE CAN SUCK ON HELEN'S CHICKEN WINGS. WILL BE THERE AT 6 O'CLOCK THIS SATURDAY WHICH IS NANNY'S BIRTHDAY. ANYONE WANTS TO COME JOIN US, MEET TYLER AND HIS FAMILY, YOU ARE WELCOME. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR FOOD BUT WELCOME TO COME EAT A PIECE OF BIRTHDAY CAKE WITH TYLER.

AND IF ANYONE HAVING A YARD SALE AND WOULD DONATE LEFTOVERS TO TYLER, I WILL STORE THEM UNTIL WE HAVE ENOUGH TO HAVE A YARD SALE FOR TYLER. WE CAN PICK UP IF YOU ARE IN OR AROUND GREENVLLE OR TRAVELERS REST.

WE LOVE YOU ALL. PLEASE PRAY FOR TYLER AND OUR FAMILY AND PLEASE TELL YOUR KIDS YOU LOVE THEM EACH DAY EVEN IF THEY ARE GROWN. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL.

ALSO THANK YOU MISS JESSICA FOR TAKING CARE OF TYLERTUCKER.COM FOR TYLER. YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN A ANGEL FOR TYLER .
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

Tyler
CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
or
tylertucker.com

DONATIONS
you can donate to help Tyler at
pay-pal turpin10648@bellsouth.net

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!