View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #278
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaxsix View Post
Mine goes out tomorrow! I even wrote in the card last week, but still didn't get it in the mail!
I'm already behind on challenges. Life has just been challenging lately. My 18yo son has been making some interesting choices. I helped him move into an apartment yesterday in the town where he is working in a restaurant kitchen and I stuck around to help him clean the carpets and get some stuff set up.
Today was exciting for me. I put up a card rack in a local consignment store that sells mostly antiques and home furnishings....would you believe I had 300 cards to fill the rack! That was a lot of labeling this morning. Maybe I'll get cracking tonight and try to get caught up now that I'm done taxi-ing the kids around, grocery shopping and making supper!
I hope your card rack does well. I always look at those when I'm at antique malls, and wish that I had the time and energy to make enough cards to sell. I'm too critical of my work anyway and wouldn't want to sell anything but "perfection" which I haven't achieved yet.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!