Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #13657
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Good Morning, I slept all night, I woke up at 6:00 but went right back to sleep...Wow, I cannot even think how long it has been since I did that

I still feel tired , I bet I could go back to sleep if I tried

So what is everyone doing today??

If I need to get out, today is the best choice, low 70's, but I do not see the sun yet...tomorrow 40 % chance of rain all day, about the same temp...BUT Friday, it is only going to get up to 55, yep that is a great day to stay home and curl up with a good book... : )

I am starting #89, I might just reach my goal this year : )
I slept in again this morning. I know it's because the sun doesn't come up as early. But it sure makes for long days trying to get anything done on time. hehe

I got the kennel cleaned, straw down for the doggies and fresh food/ water. Then I went into Winona for lunch and spent time writing out my dream from last night. It all pertains to the novel I'm going to write in Nov. Went out to the hardware store to visit with Lisa. She has 6 mo old German Shepherd I just fell in LOVE with. The feeling was mutual. He got tapped by a car this morning outside their house so was favoring his hip and just lapping up the 'oh poor baby' love every customer wanted to bestow upon him. hehe. Quick stop at the grocery store then it was time to come home and work.

I have my tutorial to finish up for tomorrow's blog post then I'm judging contest entries for the MO Romance Writers. Would like to get those back to the coordinator this weekend.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!