View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #115
amycrossley
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
I'm pretty sure that at the end of the show, Tom says something like "be sure to vote for your favorites if you want to see them again", not "be sure to vote for the best dancer or who you think is the best dancer". So yes, it's definitely a popularity contest and they encourage it.
Well I take that to mean vote for your favorite dancer or performance. I just don't understand why ANYONE would vote for Bristol Palin. I'm not saying she isn't a perfectly nice girl, but their is NOTHING entertaining about her. She's not funny, she doesn't give an interesting performance, she has no sense of rhythm. So I cannot understand why anyone votes for her. I have voted for people in the past that I had never even heard of before just because they had a good performance.

And the thing that REALLY bugs me is why they ever brought her back to begin with. Her and Pam Anderson (who was justifiably the first to go). All the other stars are pretty good dancers. Kirstie may not be the best dancer, but she did do a good job during her season and she is at least entertaining.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!