View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #274
tessaduck
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewsplendidstamper View Post
(((Hugs))) My aunt passed away 20 years ago this June and I still cry about it. I cried looking at cards the first two days of challenges, I'm sure I'll cry today. I want to hug my survivor friends so hard and express my amazement to them but they'd think that's weird lol. I've covered many tear drops with embellishments when I'm making challenge cards, seriously. Let yourself cry, let yourself celebrate. I cry every time I see a commercial for the charity walks and I cry every time I do one. Find me around here (I'm almost always on during the day) and we can get all sappy together.
Victoria-- Big hugs right back at you, (and others who have responded). These tears are a part of my life, and I won't let them slow me down. In a way, I'm grateful for them. They remind me that I'm not alone-- There's a connection with other survivors and folks who are impacted by the disease. Denial is a lot harder with wet eyelashes and runny nose.

Also, it cleans out the sinuses and improves the economy-- Buy stock in Kleenex!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!