View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:37 AM   #3
Kathlyn47
Rubber Obsessor

I've had really good success with everything I've ever sold on eBay including Stampin' Up stamp sets I no longer use. One tidbit of advice I could offer is to partially pay for the shipping for the buyer. The cost of shipping has deterred me from buying lots of stamping items. I cannot afford to offer free shipping so I always list the shipping as $2.50 even though it may cost more when I print the USPS mailing label through eBay and PayPal. Another suggestion is to list your item under the correct heading. You would be surprised at the no. of stamp sets listed under Tools and Equipment, Other, Kits, Ink, etc. Do a search under Stampin' Up All Products and you'll be surprised at all the categories. And finally, write a thorough description of the item and take clear photos. Often I have to contact the seller to find out the exact SU colors in the photo because she failed to give that info. thinking the photo was good enough. There's some great buys on retired colors of SU ink pads and paper. I've never bought an ink pad without the ink refill, because even though the description says rarely used or juicy I want to keep myself protected that I'll always get lots of use out of that ink pad. If you place several items up for bid be sure to state you will combine shipping if a buyer buys several of your items. Just some suggestions off the top of my head.................................
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!