View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #116
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewnmachine View Post
lylacfey,

How do you use your Expression with CCR if your carts are linked to your Gypsy? I was under the impression that once you linked a cart to a Gypsy it would not work or be recognized by CCR. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd love to be able to use both.
I am sorry for the late reply. I use my carts in CCR. Once you link a cartridge to the Gypsy you can't link it to another Gypsy. You can use the cartridges with CCR, Design Studio or on other Cricut machines.

What gets a lot of Cricut users confused is that you can't link a cartridge to CCR that has been linked to the Gypsy. That's why a lot of Cricut users think the cartridges are unusable in CCR. Hope that helps.

If I want to use my Gypsy. I design in CCR, save the file for the Gypsy and use Cricut Sync to add my project to the Gypsy.

My DH has a job prospect. I don't want to say what it is because I am superstitious but it will give us the opportunity to travel all over the country and possibly Internationally. We are thinking of selling everything in our home and getting an RV. I will definitely not be taking my Cricut's with me. I will take my Cameo. I am excited about it because I rather travel and have my sketchbook than a full craft room. We have been trying to do this since the recession started.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams

Last edited by lylacfey; 10-03-2012 at 02:11 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!