View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #146
hz5wd2
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntwoman View Post
Woke up, couldn't get back to sleep over alarm anticipation and thoughts of my hospice patients among other things.

I believe that not only does Survivor edit a lot, they do it to produce the most drama and ratings to appeal to their targeted demographic. I assume who they are playing to based on the advertising. Tires/car related for sports, lawyers for those watching daytime tv, and laxatives for the nightly news for example. Feminine hygiene for soaps, raunchy movies and junk food for the Daily Show and Colbert, etc.

Yes, PPB is scheduled to leave the 8th. It will be a relief until she goes overseas, then I will worry.

Roxanne, would it make life any easier if those of us that cook made up some meals that your family can warm up in a hurry? You don't live that far from quite a few of us. Keeping prayers daily.

Prayers for Elaine as well.

Off to pop some balloons while trying to keep coffee of the iPad.

I was a huge Amdy Williams fan, what a fantastic voice he had. I grew up watching his show and holiday specials.

One more alarm day!
Soooo sooo thoughtful of you Lisa. But he can't even really eat much. I'm still trying the stick to my ww not cooking just for the kids. So they have been liking the fact they get obj, spag o's etc. easy stuff.