Boooooooo Wwwwhhhhhooo!!!! It's October ... the time of gorgeous colorful leaves, jack-o-lanterns, spooks and fall fun! This month, let's try to use a fall theme for our progressive pages!
Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here to learn.
PLEASE NOTE! All are welcome to play--whether they be digi, paper or hybrid scrappers. Just as the digi-scrappers sometimes have to change up the instructions a little to fit their digi needs when doing a traditional challenge, the "traditional" scrappers might have to improvise on some of the digi techniques. It should make things interesting!
1. Layer 2 or more 12x12” papers and blend them using various blend modes, reduced opacity, edge brushes, overlays, brush effects--whatever you want to do to create you own, unique paper. Experiment!
2. Add one photo or a cluster or collage of smaller photos. (Photo(s) should cover about 4” to 6” of the page. Try to keep them in the approximate center of the page. (Slightly offset is fine too.)
3. Add a frame or mat background to the photo(s).
4. Add a patterned piece/strip of paper that extends into the page from either the left or right edge, which also tucks partway under the photo(s). If desired, add one or two more paper layers or strips (plain or patterned) beneath or partly overlapping the patterned piece.
-Remember to first save your page in its original version to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in Task 2.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less) & upload to the Challenge 5-Task 1 Gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR005Task1 when you upload. Please also post a link to this week’s work in this thread.
MY TASK 1 PAGE
Can’t wait to see what you all come up with this week!