View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #30
happy2stamp4ever
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberfite View Post
i did use an 8 ft lifetime table but I found an older table from a dining room set that someone had painted black and white zebra on a local online garage sale page for $35 so I got it and love all the room i have it was meant to seat 6 people so i can spread out and still have my pen storage and some baskets on my "desk" with my go to things like adhesive etc in... I also have an old dresser that I turned into my big shot die cut/cricut station and the drawers is my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock and diecuts and cricut stuff also my chalks and watercolor pencils and pearl ex powders things I do not use as often but still do not want to give up ...my craft room is a lot of redone things and some of the scrapbook storage stuff that michaels and target carried...but I have found I like the Hodgepodge things best like my zebra table and bookcases it just feels more "crafty" to me but thats just me I am always on the lookout at garage sales etc for things to use in my craft room
That sounds great! I hope you didn't take offense in what I said about hodpodge of furniture...it wouldn't have been any less of a craft room had I stayed with that plan.

I've got all different wood tones and sizes (light, dark, orangish, and painted white). I wasn't looking forward to having to make them "work" for the space, AND do all the work to make them look nice. Again, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I just am excited to be able to have things built specifically for the room - using a little new, but some repurposed items, too! I've been watching in Craigslist (actually got a table - going to reuse it somewhere else now), and garage sales too. Have some fun in your fun craft room for me, will ya? I'm SO ready to get craftin' again!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!