View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #20
LaLatty
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Yep, I've already cut apart images. I'm so thrilled that I cut apart my Scenic Seasons stamp. I really didn't like that the sentiment was on the same stamp as the tree. I cut them apart and it's so much easier to stamp them now.

I even cut apart my French Flair background stamp. I couldn't stand the birds within the swirls so I cut them out and I remoutned the bird on wood blocks just in case I would want to use them.

Perfect presentation has a small poinsettia stamp with the words that go around it in a circle and I cut the words apart from it and I mounted the words on the reverse side of the block- that way I have them if I ever want to use them.

Garden Whimsy has a flower stamp (tulip I think) and I cut the flower stamp away from the stem. I remounted the stem on another block and it so nice to stamp with that set now. I can stamp the flower in any color ink and the stem in green. It's easier than trying to color that stamp using markers.

That's about all I can think of right now (I'm sure there's more). I used to never cut any of my stamps and I was really fussy about that. I didn't want to hurt the resale value, but then I figured they're my stamps and I can do what I want with them
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!