View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #118
mother's daughter
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart

I want to say a BIG Thank you to sillyfilly, aka Sylvia for adding my MMTPT217 Gods Children by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers card to her favorites and the favorites forum! Thank you Sylvia! Not only is this an honor, it was an honor and pleasure to make that card for Dorothea!

Thank you to Holstein, aka Linda for the notification!

I haven't been on the computer nor SCS much this past week. There have been other obligations.

I did however add a few to my favorites when I did get here.

HAPPY 24TH NESTERS by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I know it's a week late, but Happy 24th to you and your hubby, Lisa!

Heartfelt Creations Delicate Aster Collection by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
not only do I love everything about this beauty, but asters are my birth month flower

*CC394 Hello, Friend by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I wish Sallie lived nearer, I need some tutoring

These Boots were made for walkin' by KopyKat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
can you say adorable...cuz this one is

CC394, More Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
simply beautiful

~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
keep looking, cuz there's so much to see on this beauty

SC404 Support the Cause! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
this whole card is uplifting

Dorothea's Birthday ~ MMTPT217 by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
a wonderful example of why autumn is my favorite season

The Beauty of Fall - VLVSEP12 Week Three by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
another wonderful autumn card

I know I missed a lot of beautiful cards by not being on here this past week, so off to peruse what you ladies have added to this forum!
May the week ahead be beautiful and joyous for all!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!