View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #104
zainy3018
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdm View Post
Here are some beauties that I found:

Black Cherry Get Well/IC356 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Festive Snowman by discoverstampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Stop 177 Sketch Challenge by javagirl984 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marianne Design dies for Christmas by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ribbon Edging with a Difference by sarahsinkspot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mamma Mia! by Renlymat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD132 Winter trees for Polly by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Not too Shabby by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Silhouettes by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Frame by Kristin Moore - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Leaves by zainy3018 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TSC0928, i'm here for you by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nature Inspired Christmas Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD112 Snowflakes for Queen Wanda, SUO by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD112 Snowflakes for Queen Wanda, SUO by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sepia Candle by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in White by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Color Congratulations by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Sunflower CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay show me what I missed.... So many talented people on this thread, they always supply me with inspiration...
Thank you so much for choosing my card as a favorite!