View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #3812
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
O.K., where is everyone...not seeing much chatting here. Looks like Bearzi and Audzi will be our next birthday girlz. I better get busy on their cardz soon.

I've stepped down as Sr. DT and Friends of Speedy TV design team members for Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps. We (hubby and I) have had a lot going on at our house this summer (remodeling and such) and I have gotten a bit stressed out.
It was a hard decision as they are a super company to work with and some wonderful girls on the team.
I'm staying on the CCEE team as it is easy (one card a week).

I guess I'll just do my own thing for a while and do some things I've wanted to get done, blog wise and other things.

Looks as if everyone is busy, busy, busy. I want to do some more Christmas cards soon and maybe some Thanksgiving cards.

Signing out.........Benzi
Although I know you enjoyed the DT, I'm so glad you're down to one for your mental health. Just keeping up with SCS and your blog must be a lot in and of itself. At least you are staying on one of the teams though. Missin' all the fun we have together with zee punchiez, but I know we all get busy.

Punchie Fruitzi Signing Out . . .
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!