View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #90
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Mary (Jandjccc) thank you so much for adding my card to your favorites! It makes for a great day. I'm honored. I also agree with everything you said about this stamping community. There are so many lovely people on here. People with great hearts and so much talent. I learn from all of you.

Judi thanks for letting me know!

I have had a busy day and did not have time to add my favs before church this morning so here they are.

MMTPT217 Favorite Flowers for Dorothea by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Peeps321

MMTPT217, Angels Watching Over You by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Pam McKay

MMTPT217 Gods Children by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Mother's Daughter

*MMTPT217 Happy Birthday, Dorothea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by hobbydujour

MMTPT217 - Destiny by vickydee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Vickidee

MMTPT217 Napkin fold Birthday card for my Mom by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Kathleen Lammie

MMTPT217, AMAZING GRACE by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Marleygo

~Its All About the Melody~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by saintsrule

CC394, More Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Luv Flowers

Pacific Navy Sands by stampinupconsultan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by stampinupconsultan

~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Blooms in a Box

Blue Angel by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by DJRants

QFTD131 Autumn Sunset by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by bon2stamp

SC404 Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein

Sailboat at Sunset by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Jasonw1

Christmas Cat In Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Kittie747
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!