View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #84
Kathleen Lammie
Stazon Splitcoast

I am always so inspired and so impressed with all the AMAZING cards I see here on SCS! Here are some of my favorites:
Beautiful
Polly’s beautiful MMTPT217 Favorite Flowers for Dorothea by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lori’s lovely ~Its All About the Melody~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pat’s incredible ~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous Fall colors
Sandra’s sweet TSG174: Fall Is Right On Time by B-gin-R - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lindas’s lovely F4A136, QFTD132 Fall birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sallie’s amazing QFTD132 F4A136 Fall Leaves for Polly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Unique and pretty
America’s fantastic layered F4A136, Autumn Leaves by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Judy’s amazing night scene QFTD132 Winter trees for Polly by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sylvia’s wonderful trees The Beauty of Fall by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fun and Cute
Joanne’s so funny LOL Lunch Menu jhg 9_28 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anne’s ghoulish WT394, QFTD128 A Tag For Kathleen by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sabrina’s kooky IC356 Birds of a Feather by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I would espeically like to thank everyone who sent a card to my Mom this week! They were ALL fantastic and she is thrilled with each one she receives!!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!