View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #1093
StampinHappyRenee
Glitter Queen

Well I am here in Albuquerque. My son's 37th birthday was yesterday and I flew in on Friday with hopes to start a healing process but that did not happen. I went to house and his wife didn't answer the door and called him and he shows up and tells me I am not welcomed and even threathened to call the cops if I did not leave. Hence to say I did not get to see my grandson either. He has a heart of stone towards me and blames me for everything wrong in his life. I kept saying to him where did my sweet son go. Then last night I had a deja vu moment and remembered when I was first divorced and my ex took the kids out of state without me knowing to visit his mom. She and I talked after they left and she kept saying where did my Frankie go? He also was 37 at the time. He must be so proud of what he has done to our son. I go home in the morning. I have tried to make the most of it while here, I went to church this morning and met a very sweet lady. I have a lung disease so I am finding that I am having a difficult time breathing. I had hoped to get out and explore some today but instead am back in my hotel room enjoying the quiet. I have a great support system that have been there for me throughout the weekend by phone & email. I will be glad to be home tomorrow and try to move on.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!