View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #77
octoberbabe
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Sunday everyone. It's a beautiful warm fall day here in WI. I'm sure we won't have too many more like this, so I need to get outside and enjoy the weather......but first I want to say a "big heartfelt thak you" to Linda (holstein) and Sue (sue2 for listing my "Navy Pacific Sand Vases" as one of their fav cards this week. You have no idea how honored I am when any of you very talented ladies even comments on any of my cards much less fav's them for the week!! Thank you again so very much!! Now, here are some of my fav's for this week:

CC394 - BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Karen B Barber]
Don't Be Blue by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by pegmac71http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2259741 by stagccva
SC404 Support the Cause! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by bfinlay
SC404 Tis The Season by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by nines
SC404 Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein
SC404, CC394 You're a Hoot! by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by shendrian
Best Wishes by Juble - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Juble
sc404 perfect preserves by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by MaryR917

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies Oh, and I almost forgot............THANK YOU Linda for letting me know!!!!!
Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152
CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!