View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #68
magic-boxes
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosMom View Post
Happy Autumn! Colors in nature are changing and it's my favorite time of the year! Colors and creativity abound in the gallery too....many pretty cards but also many creative paper crafts...all quite inspiring! Here are but a few that I hope that you enjoy! and I can't wait to see all that I missed!

Sepia Candle by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Shabby Tea Room – Week #133 ‘The WHITE Challenge’ by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marigold Fairy by stagccva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Ornaments by macatack28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cheer by cbuswell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No Glue Halloween Treat Box by magic-boxes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Aboard for Halloween! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr and Mrs....Wedding Wishes! by Karen Stark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rolled Flower Best Wishes by carleneanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest of Blessing by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CQC#155 - Birthday Tea by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All Your Cares by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yuletide Glitter Window by ShellyHickox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Train by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms Ranch by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and another view Cowboy goin' home by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall by Jani1709 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vintage altered bottles 5 by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Petal Cone Santa by Donna Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pops Pure Innocence Ladybug 1 by Pops Morfitt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He's serious about his music by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Night Of Navy Ornament Hilton Head swap by beadsonthebrain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paris Lights, IC356 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their crafts so unsellfishly - your inspiration is appreciated!
Thanks to all who share in this thread - your time and acknowledgement brings smiles and encouragement!
Thanks to the tireless notification team! You are amazing and apreciated!

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Thank you so much ChaosMom - you made my day!

Elaine x

My Blog: www.magic-boxes.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!