View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #61
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

I was so happy to see Vicki(vdm) as featured Stamper. We started stampin together and joined scs and it's been a joy to get to know all the wonderful and kind fellow stamper's. Everyone has been so kind and welcomed us with open arms. I have learned so much from all of you and it's a joy to be a part of such a wonderful community.

I didn't get to be in the gallery a lot this week but I found these and I'm sure I missed a lot. I hope you share your favorites so we can see what we missed.

justwritedesigns.. Vintage Santa FS295 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
Just for You TLC396 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1.. Squared off Birthday for Queen Polly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box.. ~Dorothea~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco.. FC:WT394 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers.. CC394, More Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. F4A136, QFTD132 Fall birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and .. CAS189,TLC396 Dotted thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

leighastam.. Give Thanks by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joan ervie... TLC396 Beautiful Wishes by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook.. CAS189, TLC396, Everything Rosy? by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
F4A136, Fall Blessings by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisabeepianolovin.. Every Leaf Speaks by lisabeepianolovin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Juble.. Tag Card by Juble - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kushabella... Cowboy goin' home by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly... F4A136 OLW107 Fall Leaves by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly.. Give Thanks by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747.. Christmas Cat In Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!