View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #771
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Jan, that is so sad. Like Kelly said, the weather all around the world has been crazy this year. We've had a lot of flooding around the state this spring. We've had lots of fires across the state all summer long. Lately we have two seasons: winter and fire season. It looks like the major fires are finally out.

Kelly, I never did make it to the Ozarks while living in NE. For some reason, I could never get DH to make a trip there. It wasn't like it was days away. But we rarely got time off together to make any weekend trips, and when we did, it was right after he got hurt on the job and travelling anywhere was uncomfortable for him. He got a neck injury which, luckily, didn't kill him or paralyze him. Along with that and a lot of torn soft tissue, which to this day still hurts him a lot, he had to retire from his job on a disabiltiy. Now with all his heart and lung problems, travelling is a real pain.

Sitting here is not getting anything done. I have lots of cards I need/want to make, not to mention all the laundry and housework that needs to be done and today is my only real day off this week. Have to work my normal day off tomorrow and Tuesday is another out-of-town trip to the doctor. However, this trip will leave us with a little shopping time.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!