View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:04 AM   #539
dbrpuppets
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydupps View Post
I am new 2 SCSI & am so happy 2 find this thread... ok so its not January resolution time but IMO there no good time like the present...can you say "I have stash"? I also have weaknesses for impulse buying... those email subscriptions get me almost every time but I have discovered it painless just to hit "delete" without opening them... now if I can just get my stamps friend to quit dangling her new finds without causing me such "need envy". I have 2 be honest & say I could make cards & SB pages for a year & only need to buy adhesives & print pics. I can do this & with the DH sick I have little choice. I so look forward 2 finding encouragement here among new friends...
Welcome to the group. Most of us have enough to go an entire year before we even put a dent into our stuff. The goal of this group is to spend wisely and to use our resources well. I am still going to spend about $300 this year, but this is the first year I used my money wisely. I also have been scrapbooking and card making more than ever. Most my money has been spent on paper,albums and adhesive. I did buy a couple of smoochies for fun. The last couple of months this site has been pretty quiet. How is everyone else doing?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!