View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 07:23 AM   #149
vdoyle8
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksnurse View Post
Happy countdown all.....

I just went back through the gallery from last yr for a little inspiration....and found many I know I didn't see last yr. I tried to keep up but there are so many wonderful ones, I'm challenging myself this yr to go back through the galleries at end of each week until over so I can see all the wonderful creations....

At "Race for the Cure" the Survivors Strut to Gloria Gaynor's "I will Survive" is my favorite part of the day and the reason we are all there. This yr was the largest group of survivors I've ever seen and that makes me feel so warm and tingly all over. My mother was "clean" for 9 yrs before it came back but some of these gals have been over 15 yrs since treatment.....HALLELUIAH!!!!!....So to all you survivors; I salute you....and those of you still going through treatment; you are in my prayers and know that we are working towards ending this devastating diagnosis.....I pray that each and every one of you can feel the love and all the virtual hugs from this wonderful group of stampers as we go through this month of challenges that is meant to raise awareness but is also to show our support through the trials you face every day.

Happy HYCCT month everyone!!!

SO well said --
And going through the gallery for inspiration is a great idea!

my gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!