View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:30 AM   #32
marshallgal
Rubber Obsessor

What a LOVELY way to start Sunday off!! And it's dark, cloudy and rained all day yesterday and all night last night, which is a double (good) whammy. North Texas has been in a drought for months. My kind of stay-at-home weather! Thank you Lynn (allee's) for putting me in your favorites, and thank you Linda (holstein) for letting me know. Mwah ladies!!

Now to my favorites. I am in awe of the talent on this site and wish I had 40 hours in a single day to be able to view everything, but until that happens, I have placed the ladies and their fabulous cards below in my favorites for this week.

Paris Lights, IC356 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC356 ~ New York, New York by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A136, QFTD132 Fall birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A136, Autumn Leaves by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Angel by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chickadee Singing - ODBDSLC124, WT385, WAW46, RRR56 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LAM CC394, MOJO260 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC394 Blue Flakes by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC394 Hello, Friend by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*MMTPT217 Happy Birthday, Dorothea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just for You TLC396 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

When all else fails....have a cupcake.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!