View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:18 AM   #18
sue28
Forum Fanatic

Default My Favourites For Week Ending 30/09/12

I cannot believe it is the end of September already!! Enjoying Spring here in Sydney but have loved seeing the Autumn cards in the galleries this week. Haven't had time for a lot of gallery gazing but did love the following beauties -

hobbydujour CC394 Hello, Friend by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan CC394 Carpe Diem by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

saintsrule ~Its All About the Melody~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe CC394 Navy Pacific Sand Vases by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

[COLOR="Red"]Luv Flowers [/COLOR]CC394, More Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 CCEE1239 Petals of Hope by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 Nature Inspired Christmas Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pegmac71 Raise The Bar #113 by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein F4A136, QFTD132 Fall birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack F4A136 Thinking of You in the fall by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:IC356 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Autumn Leaves Doily by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 CC394 Cuteness by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joan ervin [url=http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2258742]TLC396 Beautiful Wishes by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers[/url]

I hope you all have a happy week,

Sue
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!