View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending September 30 2012

Hello to all my fellow stampers, I hope that all of you have had a great week. While I haven't actually been able to find the time to sit down and make a card this week, I was blessed enough to be able to spend some time in the galleries. Even though, I found lots of beauties, I know that I also missed alot, so I am depending on all of you to show me what I missed....

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy then! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day!

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Mary (jandjccc), and Judi (crafts). THANK YOU Ladies!

So grab your favorite drink, warm up to your computer (or other electronic wonder) and let's see what we've missed!

I can't wait!

.If you haven't already -Don't forget to pick up your blog badge: You can check it out in this thread.
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!