View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:11 AM   #108
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
No, Winnie has been discontinued. I have seen Winnie at JoAnn's. My gosh if you can get HK for a decent price snag it because HK cartridges are going for $200 over on Ebay.

I don't think that was me about CTMH. I don't want to steal the CTMH girls thunder. ! She's the bad enabler, lol. I don't own that one. I heard it's an amazing cartridge combo.

I don't own an E2. At this point in time I doubt I will buy an E2. I do know you can get pink side caps for it, lol. I am not looking into anything crafty for Black Friday. Guess what will happen on Black Friday? I will buy things crafting, lol. This year my DH & I are eyeing games. We are big gamers. I will not buy an E2 on Black Friday. I am happy with my Cameo and E.
I would prefer the reg. Expression over the E2 , but if anything will be on sale for Black Fri. I bet it will be E2 or mini.
Also- If I can get a great deal online and not face a crowd, I'M IN!! B.F are fun in a way, but I do not like seeing people get greedy and rude either. :/
I can't remember who mentioned the Philosophy set by CTMH because I have read so much by different ones, but I thank them! I like enablers when it comes to good things.. Especially if it saves time and money.

I have looked and searched into these machines so much that my eyes hurt! lol I decided now that since I will keep a Cricut because I can't part with a few of there carts, I can go with a Caameo because I will not need to worry about carts with another machine. So I will probably keep eye open around B.F. time and see if there are any deals that come up.

I can barely sleep at night because I am so excited about trying out that new cartridge!! Woo hoo!!!
I look like Charlie Brown character with the swollen circles around the eyes. :/ I should be resting up for when I get it in!