View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #106
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
So true!!
Thank you for nice words on cards made! Do they still make the Winnie the Pooh cartridge anymore? I can get HK I know, but haven't seen WTP. I guess I will have to do a search.
I agree Sizzix does not have the cartridge selection like PC does! Doesn't it just make you crazy!!
BTW...guess what I ordered last night...
CTMH Cricut Philosophy Cartridge set!! I am so excited because there are so many patterns on there (700) and decided it is a good starter cart with a wide variety. I can't wait! If I recall right, you told me about the Phllosophy cart so it's all your fault. haha
Eventually I will get a cutter like you were talking about, so that I will be able to use those programs. Because you know= I have TONS of space to put machines up all over my house! NOT!! Yeah ok so I better not get on a roll ! lol

I was looking at comparison E and E2 machines to view the differences JUst in case there is a black Fri deal I can't pass up!! And do you know that was a mistake because that caused me to spot a Pink Expression!! Torture! Just pure torture I'm telling you!! And well, if you are going to have machines everywhere, by George you want them to be cute!! lol
No, Winnie has been discontinued. I have seen Winnie at JoAnn's. My gosh if you can get HK for a decent price snag it because HK cartridges are going for $200 over on Ebay.

I don't think that was me about CTMH. I don't want to steal the CTMH girls thunder. ! She's the bad enabler, lol. I don't own that one. I heard it's an amazing cartridge combo.

I don't own an E2. At this point in time I doubt I will buy an E2. I do know you can get pink side caps for it, lol. I am not looking into anything crafty for Black Friday. Guess what will happen on Black Friday? I will buy things crafting, lol. This year my DH & I are eyeing games. We are big gamers. I will not buy an E2 on Black Friday. I am happy with my Cameo and E.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!