View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
Harley Queen
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalStamper63 View Post
Very nice, Monica! All of my stamps are in SU! clear cases. I used Krylon's Easy Tack as the sticky to help the stamps stay on the clear blocks. But I've since decided I don't like the ET spray. I still have half a can and it no longer sprays out the spray the way it should. I saw a post where someone just cut out pieces of the thinnest clear vinyl and applied it to her clear SU! blocks. The stamps stick like a dream to the blocks and cling very well.

As I go forward, I will probably use this trick instead of spraying my unmounted stamps.
I know what spray you're talking about. I use it to restick my cutting mats for my e-cutters. But the last time I re did my cutting mats, I used thinned out TIO&O. It's worked well and I didn't have to tape off, go out side to spray, etc. It was just easier to grab a foam brush and use the TIO&O.

The vinyl sounds like a great idea too. I had heard about that, but was already well under way with my current method and I didn't have to restamp the image on the vinyl. Double bennie... less work. Now I've since purchased a used set that was unmounted and vinyl applied. Not sure if it was the wrong vinyl, but it got all warped and din't appear to stick well. I suppose nothing's perfect.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!