View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #102
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
I love your card. I love your Thank you card too. The Latte card I fell in love with the Pooh stamp. I have both Pooh cartridges, lol.

I know what you mean about MTC/SCAL. Understandably, a lot of people are very upset about it for a variety of reasons and usually when they list the reasons it starts out something like this- "!@#$% PC, and then !@#$%^ PC and then PC did this and that and they are !@#$%^& and, and, and.....

I love those posts, ROFL! I am sure Apple iPhone users are doing that right now, lol. I heard that same conversation with a friend today but it was Apple instead. I told him he sounded like us girls who own a Cricut, ROFL! He said he now understood why I go off.

I have a simple reason why I am mad about the SCAL/MTC ability taken out. I had to buy other machines to get what the Cricut could do with one simple machine. Now, I have extra clutter in my home. Thanks PC! This girl who hates clutter is freaking out about it.

My dream machine one that does it all can cut acetate, print & cut and take cartridges. I think that is called a Sizzix Eclips. Sizzix Eclips doesn't have the vast cartridge library I collected. I am saying this because I hope Sizzix reads this and will give us cartridges like flourish Eiffel Towers, crocodiles in cars. You know all the important things a crafting girl needs. Yes, Sizzix we need the Winnie the Pooh & Hello Kitty. Nobody tell me to download a coloring page, lol. It's our duty to taunt the crafting companies with insane ideas and expect them to comply, ROFL! That's half the fun about our crafting.
So true!!
Thank you for nice words on cards made! Do they still make the Winnie the Pooh cartridge anymore? I can get HK I know, but haven't seen WTP. I guess I will have to do a search.
I agree Sizzix does not have the cartridge selection like PC does! Doesn't it just make you crazy!!
BTW...guess what I ordered last night...
CTMH Cricut Philosophy Cartridge set!! I am so excited because there are so many patterns on there (700) and decided it is a good starter cart with a wide variety. I can't wait! If I recall right, you told me about the Phllosophy cart so it's all your fault. haha
Eventually I will get a cutter like you were talking about, so that I will be able to use those programs. Because you know= I have TONS of space to put machines up all over my house! NOT!! Yeah ok so I better not get on a roll ! lol

I was looking at comparison E and E2 machines to view the differences JUst in case there is a black Fri deal I can't pass up!! And do you know that was a mistake because that caused me to spot a Pink Expression!! Torture! Just pure torture I'm telling you!! And well, if you are going to have machines everywhere, by George you want them to be cute!! lol