View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:14 AM   #157
mrslaporte
Swapper of the Month September 2012

So, it's the middle of the night. I'm working on my second of four sets of pins and I'm trying to come up with the work to describe the heaps of junk in my craft room. Joyce.. I may have to rename mine a craft cave because each time I head out to the thrift stores or garage sales I find a little more that i can craft with.

On a side note the sides of wooden clothespins can be distracting to the fronts. . . I learned Old English polish does not stay on the little darlings and so I'm back to au natural sides of the little darlings. Is fall a holiday? The set I'm working on now could be a thanksgiving little set but they haven't said much other than... I'm for fall.

Marilyn- I noticed your question about the mosquitos and I would say that Alaska is dark in winter and bright in summer. Cold in winter and mild/warmer in summer. I would let those things be your guide if you're planning a trip. Mosquitos can be swatted, and you can wear bug spray and the little monsters won't ruin your trip. I spent June 20-27th there when I went. LOVED the fact that there was a lot of light to drive and see things. Just adding my two cents...