View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #101
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

I love your card. I love your Thank you card too. The Latte card I fell in love with the Pooh stamp. I have both Pooh cartridges, lol.

I know what you mean about MTC/SCAL. Understandably, a lot of people are very upset about it for a variety of reasons and usually when they list the reasons it starts out something like this- "!@#$% PC, and then !@#$%^ PC and then PC did this and that and they are !@#$%^& and, and, and.....

I love those posts, ROFL! I am sure Apple iPhone users are doing that right now, lol. I heard that same conversation with a friend today but it was Apple instead. I told him he sounded like us girls who own a Cricut, ROFL! He said he now understood why I go off.

I have a simple reason why I am mad about the SCAL/MTC ability taken out. I had to buy other machines to get what the Cricut could do with one simple machine. Now, I have extra clutter in my home. Thanks PC! This girl who hates clutter is freaking out about it.

My dream machine one that does it all can cut acetate, print & cut and take cartridges. I think that is called a Sizzix Eclips. Sizzix Eclips doesn't have the vast cartridge library I collected. I am saying this because I hope Sizzix reads this and will give us cartridges like flourish Eiffel Towers, crocodiles in cars. You know all the important things a crafting girl needs. Yes, Sizzix we need the Winnie the Pooh & Hello Kitty. Nobody tell me to download a coloring page, lol. It's our duty to taunt the crafting companies with insane ideas and expect them to comply, ROFL! That's half the fun about our crafting.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!