View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #140
tryingtofindtime
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois577 View Post
Wow, I agree with Dea. That's too big of an investment to just let it go. Isn't there any possibility of getting it fixed? I know how much you loved (and used) that oven.
it's only 6 years old.

the fire was in the wiring somewhere's. it's hard to tell exactly where it come from. but from what I can see it'd be a new wiring harness and there's this other wire that's not in the harness. i think that's the wire that started the fire.

I was actually thinking of seeing if I can take it apart and replace the wires...but I haven't looked into it yet to see what the harness would cost. I've now wrapped my brain around the challange of not cooking with a stove....so far I've done good. but it's only been two days. I have a microwave, a toaster oven, a camp grill, and a crock pot. my new goal is to embrace using these appliances! Down with a stove....who needs one anyway!!! i miss my stove...I did love that stove. I still might try to fix it myself....i'm pretty handy ya know...just don't have the time right now to think about it...too much other crazyness going on. it's on my list of things to do.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!