View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #22
Jmaraul
SCS Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland View Post
Joyce:

What hair problem??? LOL I missed something somewhere...........

Thanks for adding me, "O' Fast as Lighting One", and I have a question.

This theme is a little different flavor since I am the one specifying a technique. So, does that mean that each of us in this group will make the same card for all of the swappers in our group? I hope my question makes sense.
(giggling here) Not really a "hair problem" earlier, but maybe I have one now. I needed to do something with my hair...cut, perm, color, transplant...just something, right? I have been putting it off for quite a bit, just didn't want to take the time to go "beautify". So I went to the salon, and got a new cut and color. I'm all excited, the beautician was really pleased with how it turned out...I'm feeling pretty good, right?

I get home and DS (from here on out to be known as Mr. Eloquent) says - with a puzzled look on his face..."Your hair looks odd."

Odd. (me, not him)

I will never have grandchildren if he is this smooth with women. Sigh.

Now, I grant you it is a different color, and a different style than he's ever seen me wear - but odd??? Yikes. I'm happy with it, and my sister will tell me the truth - so I'm holding out for a more adult opinion. I normally wear it curly and fluffy (dark brown & grey in color). This is a flirty sleek cut and the color is a great dark chestnut. Its a new look - maybe he will like it better next week. (fingers crossed)

As for the cards...I think you should make a different one for each player. This will give you the opportunity to play with the technique and try different colors or layouts. They don't need to be completely different - you could do the same layout & do 4 different colors, or use the same colors and try 4 different layouts. Changing the embellishments would count as different too.

---------
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!