View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #95
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tyler's angels, Tyler's birthday

A SPECIAL NOTE TO TYLER ANGELS

I need help for Tyler's birthday on Oct 9th. We have no plans and not much money. We have doctor's appointments and another trip to Maryland.
I need help with getting him something for his birthday so if you can help, please do. His Disney trip hasn't come through. You can go to pay pal and donate for his birthday. I will see he has a good birthday with it I promise.

This child is a fighter and he's having lots of leg pain. I will be taking him here to see the leg doctor. We think his other foot is slipping off the large bone. His dad's has two fractures in his back so Ashley will have to stay with him. I will be doing all the doctor's visits for a while. They don't have a car. I let them use mine when they need to.

Please keep praying. We love you all and thank God that He has given angels to Tyler. You all have saved Tyler because God hears your prayers and you have never given up on this special little boy.

AS I SAID SO MANY TIMES BEFORE TYLER STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO

TYLER IS GOING TO SCHOOL AND HE SAID TO ME NANNY I LOVE SCHOOL. HE'S BEEN EVERY DAY EXCEPT WHEN I TOOK HIM TO MARYLAND LAST WEEK. TYLER AND I WENT BY OURSELVES AND WAS TOLD THAT THE NERVES IN HIS FACE ARE NOT WORKING. SADLY, HE WILL NEED MORE SURGERY. AT LEAST HE'S HAD A FEW REALLY GOOD WEEKS BUT STARTING TO HAVE LEG AND JAW PAIN.

HE HAS TWO DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENTS HERE IN GREENVILLE COMING UP. IT IS ABOUT 45 MILES TO THESE DOCTORS - THAT IS THE TOTAL THERE AND BACK.

HE ALSO HAS TO MAKE ANOTHER TRIP BACK TO MARYLAND TO SEE WHAT DR. RODRIGUEZ IS GOING TO DO ABOUT HIS JAW. THIS IS 600 MILES FROM HOME. HIS EYE IS SWOLLEN AND HE IS HAVING SOME PAIN - NOTHING LIKE IT WAS.

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING, I KNOW GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS. TYLER IS SUCH A STRONG YOUNG MAN. HE WILL BE TWELVE OCTOBER 9TH.

I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY THING FROM THE MARTY LYONS CLUB ABOUT GOING TO DISNEY WORLD. I SURE HOPE HE GETS TO GO BEFORE HIS NEXT JAW SURGERY. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT HIS BIRTHDAY NOT MUCH MONEY LEFT TO GIVE HIM A PARTY OR DO ANY THING FOR HIM.

TYLER'S DAD FELL OUT THE DOOR IN THE RAIN THE OTHER DAY AND FRACTURED HIS BACK IN TWO PLACES, HE'S IN PRETTY BAD SHAPE. I HAD ALL FOUR BOYS FOR A WHILE WHILE ASHLEY WAS AT HOSPITAL WITH HIM AND MY DAUGHTER GAIL IS BACK IN THE HOSPITAL SO PLEASE JUST KEEP THEM ALL IN YOUR PRAYERS. WHAT IS NEXT? I DON'T KNOW BUT GOD WON'T GIVE ME MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE AND I WON'T LET THE DEVIL WIN.

I THANK ALL OF TYLER'S ANGELS, YOU HAVE BEEN HIS LIFE LINE AND WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Donation to the Tyler Tucker fund. 100% of the profit is used for gas, shelter, medical needs -

PAY PAL TURPIN10648@BELLSOUTH.NET
SEND SNAIL MAIL
TYLER TUCKER C/O DARLENE COX
PO BOX 14386 GREENVILLE SC 29610

Tylers sites :
Tyler Tucker
CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
Tyler Tucker (Tyler) on Myspace

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

www.caringbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!