View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Red face SEPT. 2012-Task 4-FINAL-DIGISCRAP PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE (DGSCPR004Task4)

Can you believe it's nearing the end of September? For us here, that means today's the day for the final task!

Donít know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here to learn.

PLEASE NOTE! Although this is in the digiscrap threads, anyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper. Just as the digiscrappers, when doing a traditional challenge, sometimes have to change up the instructions a little to fit their digi needs, the traditional scrappers might have to improvise on some of the digi techniques. It should make things interesting!

PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE #4 TASK 4-FINAL (SEPT. 2012)

TASK 4 is easy peasy:

-Add a word strip (or title) on top of the vertical layers just below the photo. Affix it with a clip, brad or other fastener, or just lay it on top.

-Add a title, quote or journaling and date. Finished!

Voila! When you finish this task, your page will be complete!

NOW UPLOAD:

- Remember to first save your page in its original version to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in the future, if desired.

[FONT=Verdana]For me, once Iíve done this for my FINAL version, I always go back and delete any other full-layered versions, since the final unflattened version is the only one Iíll need. It helps save space on your drive.

- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less) & upload to the Challenge 4-Task 4 Gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR004Task4 when you upload. Please also post a link to this weekís work in this thread.

MY TASK 4 PAGE

GALLERY:

If youíve enjoyed using hexagons, I found this fun template that you can download for FREE during September 2012. After that, Peppermint Creative will offer it for $1.75. You do have to register on the site, but Iíve been using the site for several years and know itís safe. I know this template works for Adobe programs (PSE and PS), but not sure about other digi programs. Hereís a link:

Pimp My Page Challenge #52 - September - Peppermint Creative Community

They have a freebie kit you can download while you're there, too. It's called "Crisp Apple."

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!

Last edited by wendella247; 10-08-2012 at 04:12 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!